Movies

Movies
It's time for the release of the Oscar Nominated Films

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thumbs Up for Ebert Presents At the Movies

I am a big fan of movie review shows. I was a long time regular viewer of Siskel and Ebert and The Movies and later At the Movies with Ebert and Roeper. I felt terrible when Ebert had to leave the show due to his serious illness. When the show was cancelled last year, I had a difficult time with filling my Sunday from 11:30 - 12:00. It was soon announced that Ebert would be back in January 2011 with a new movie review show. I finally caught up with his new show tonight at 6:30 on CPTV. Ebert Presents At the Movies is back reviewing the movies that were released this week. Arthur and Soul Surfer were two of the movies reviewed tonight. I will be catching up on past reviews by reading them on the website. I'm a very happy camper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment